- Member Login
- How to become a member?
- Practicing Requirements
- Fee Schedule
- Online Payment
- Verification Services (Non Members)
- Members Resources
- Continuing Professional Development
- ICAP Benevolent Fund
- Training Organizations
- Networking Firms
- Discounts & MOU
- List of Chartered Accountants Firms
- Overseas Chapters
- Inactive Members Outstanding
- Career Enhancement Tips
- Professional Accountants in Business (PAIB)
- CA Women’s Committee
- Members Form
- KSA Chapter
Congratulations on passing the final examinations. You can either courier us the application for membership or apply online.
Please ensure the following is taken care of / attached with the application:
Note: Application form should be completed in all respects and duly signed by you. Furthermore, you are requested to ensure that your and your father’s name, as appearing on the academic records, is in conformity with the CNIC, to avoid future procedural complexities.
Also give the complete list of your professional experience/employments after completion of the training contract.
Note that the fee can be paid online using the link https://online.icap.org.pk/onlinepaymentmethod.php
For online payment, in case the VISA / MasterCard link doesn’t work, please use the EasyPaisa link given underneath on the same page.
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance
Those who qualified from other recognized Accounting Bodies:
A person who is a member from Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia,
These members will have to pass the papers of Advanced Taxation and Corporate
(original not required if photocopies attested by a member of ICAP bearing
Eligibility For Fellowship:
- Practice as an Associate for five years; or
- Non-Practicing Associate for 10 years.
- Payment of admission fee as per Schedule of Charges and
- Payment of differential amount of annual fee upon change of status from associate member to fellow member.
All queries on the subject to be directed to email@example.com
Please note that the process of status conversion takes 15-20 working days