Edhi CA Pakistan Talent Program
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) launched Edhi CA Talent program in 2013 with the objective to prepare top talented youth for Charted Accountancy. A good number of students have been given scholarships by ICAP under the umbrella of Edhi CA Talent program till now. All the recipients of this scholarship are among top 20 position holders of their respective intermediate boards.
- The applicant must be amongst the top 20 in the merit list of HSC/F.Sc./FA/I.com/ICS of respective intermediate boards.
- Talented students of Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, FATA, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir.
Subject to continuous performance, following financial support will be given to the selected student;
- No Registration Fee
- No Examination Fees
- No Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend
- Boarding and lodging expense (Conditions Apply)
Once the admission is secured; the student will be provided full financial support and mentoring
throughout his/her academic career for guidance and encouragement.
How to Apply:
Student who meets the above mentioned criteria is eligible to apply through online application form.
Assessment Test & Interview:
- Shortlisted candidate will be called for the assessment test based on Intermediate curriculum which comprises of English and Mathematics MCQ's
- Based on the performance of the assessment test, candidate will be called for the panel interview.
Dates and Deadlines:
|Last date of Application Submission
|| October 31, 2017
||November 12 to 20, 2017
||December 15 to 16, 2017
|Display of Merit List