CA QUIZ CONTEST 2020
Trainee Students (less than 27 years of age on 31st December, 2019)
ICAP is arranging a “CA QUIZ CONTEST for trainee students” at ICAP Houses (Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad, Peshawar).
Winners of CA Quiz Contest will represent ICAP in SAFA QUIZ Contest 2020 on February 08, 2020 in Islamabad.
This contest will allow you to gain more knowledge, study various topics in greater detail, improve your performance in the examination and enhance your ability to give quick solutions to problems. The competition will also provide an opportunity to students to network, make global connections and gauge their worth amongst competitive trainees from SAFA region. Travelling and exposure to youth from different cultures will augment the richness of students’ technical, analytical skills and overall personality.
- Students who have passed CAF examinations and are currently enrolled as Trainee as per ICAP’s Training regulations and are less than 27 years of age on 31st December, 2019 can take part in the contest.
- Students are requested to kindly register their names through their Training Organization (TOoP & TOiP) latest by February 03, 2020.
- The Participation can be made in form of team and one team comprises of 2 students
- Each Training Firm can send as many teams as they want
- Each team would be required to bring their laptop
- 2 hours Computer MCQs based contest
- Base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS)
- IFRS 7& 9
- Revised Audit Report with special emphasis on SA 700 & 701
- Students are requested to kindly register their names through their Training Organization (TOoP & TOiP) latest by February 03, 2020 in form of a team.
- One team comprises of 2 students
- Team Nominations can be send on-line on below link;
Syed Faraz Ali