ICAP frequently asked questions (FAQs)

Transition Policy

A. The student bearing CRN Number 84289 and onwards are in new CA Education Scheme.

A. The students registered on or before December 31, 2014 were required to pass Module E & F maximum by Summer 2016. Afterwards, they were transferred to CFAP level with equivalent credits and were required to pass the remaining papers of CFAP and ‘Information Technology Management, Audit and Control (ITMAC)’ and ‘Management Accounting (MAC)’ by Summer 2018 to become a Chartered Accountant.

The students who have not passed their CFAP, ITMAC & MAC by Summer 2018, are required to pass their remaining papers as follows:

Left with ITMAC paper => MSA 1 – Financial Reporting and Assurance – Professional Competence

Left with MAC paper => MSA 2 – Management Professional Competence

Left with ITMAC & MAC => Two MSA

Left with any paper other than ITMAC and MAC => Paper(s) he/she is left with

Need Help:

In case you didn’t find the answer you are looking for, kindly click here.