ICAP frequently asked questions (FAQs)


A. Full-time students are required to complete PCSC, before the commencement of their mandatory Training.

The students who have completed a Four year degree from a recognized University or have obtained the equivalence of the same, can claim exemption from PCSC. However, they will be required to submit RE form duly filled along with an attested copy of four years graduation mark sheet or master’s consolidated mark sheet or equivalent certificate from HEC.

Other Graduate students, having minimum 45% marks, can directly join Training Organization and complete their PCSC during their training but before appearing in CFAP level.

A. The following students shall be exempt from PCSC:

(a) A person who has commenced training on or before December 31, 2014;
(b) Four-year degree holders from any recognized university
(c) Candidates holding equivalence of four-year degree issued by HEC on the basis of their professional qualification
(d) Candidates who are enrolled in and will complete PCSC – 1.
(e) Candidates who have completed PCSC – 1.

A. The list of Approved PCSC Providers (APPs) which are authorized to conduct PCSC is available on the following link:

A. For the students who have passed or have been awarded exemption in AFC-1 Functional English on or before May 31, 2015, the assessment of PCSC will be carried out solely by APPs.

For other students, the assessment of PCSC will be carried out jointly by ICAP and APPs. ICAP will conduct a quarterly Test to assess the writing skills of the students and the assessment of remaining portion will be carried out be APPs.

A. The credit hours of PSTC cannot be transferred to PCSC.

Need Help:

In case you didn’t find the answer you are looking for, kindly click here.