Write for Internal Audit Practices Development Committee (IAPDC)’s Journal: IA FOCUS
Why Invest in Being Published?
Publishing an article in the IAPDC’s Journal offers one with several benefits. These include but are not limited to:
- Seeing your name as a writer, opportunity to showcase technical knowledge and expertise in the Internal Audit techniques.
- Enables one to exchange ideas with the fraternity.
- Will be eligible to apply for CPD hours required for CA members.
What to Write About?
Potential writers may cover either new developments in the field of Internal Audit or in-depth technically oriented matters. Major features should have broad appeal and focus on practical matters; purely theoretical material is not preferred.
Article Submission Requirements:
The following guidelines must be followed when formatting a document for submission to the Journal:
- Electronic submission is required; in Microsoft Word is preferable.
- These parameters must be followed:
- Turn off track changes and ensure all changes have been accepted/rejected, as appropriate.
- Remove all comments.
- Article length should be capped at 1200 words.
- Use endnotes at the end of the article to credit sources. Include all relevant source information (e.g., author, publisher, the title of book or article, magazine name, date/year of publication, country of publication).
- Include a reference section for any general references. Include all relevant source information (e.g., author, publisher, the title of book or article, magazine name, date/year of publication, country of publication).
- Include a brief biography of yourself including your current position, background, professional affiliations.
The IAPDC will review all submissions for possible publication and approve the submitted article if the committee members believe the content will provide readers with practical information and thoughtful analysis on a relevant topic.
Send your Article to:
Please e-mail your article as Microsoft Word attachments (only), and illustrations as a jpg or gif attachment, to Mehwish Ghani firstname.lastname@example.org