- Application in the Prescribed Form E
- Payment of fee as per applicability
- Job release Certificate regarding the last employment of the applicant.
In case of Partnership following formalities be taken care of in addition to the above.
- Form “C” should be submitted originally signed by all the partners. It should be noted that member in charge should be ordinarily residing the area served by such office.
- Attested / notarized photocopy of Partnership deed be submitted. The partnership must be on overall firm basis stating sharing of profits and losses.
In case of forming limited company solely to practice as Management consultants the applicant shall submit the following besides the application in Form E and Form Z
- Photocopies of Certificate of incorporation and Memorandum and Articles of Association along with Form 29, duly attested by the Registrar of Companies
- Undertaking from the member that non-member associated with him in the carrying on of the profession of Management consultancy would observe the Bye-laws and Code of Professional ethics of the Institute.
- The fee for Certificate of Practice for Associate / Fellow members may be accessed at Schedule of Charges. However double practice fee shall apply in case a member is associated with two firms. It may be noted that all annual membership and practice fees become payable on first day of July each year.