Request for Review of Answer Script/Result
Examinees who fail in an examination may apply to the Institute within 30 days from the declaration of result, on a specified form after paying specified fee, for review of their answer scripts/result.
The review process is meant to check whether:
- the marking process was free from errors and omissions.
- marks were correctly counted/calculated and reflected in the results of the examinee.
The response of the review application shall be sent to the applicant within 40 days of the receipt of application by the Institute. Per paper fee for this service is:
- Pak Rupee 1,500; or
- USD 10
Application forms must be supported by proof of payment of the fee by submitting the:
- blue copy of the bank credit voucher duly paid at the bank branches designated by ICAP; or
- demand draft/pay order in favor of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan; or
- confirmation of online payment.
|Review of Answer Script/Result|