Requisition Form For Issuance of CFAP Study Support Material
(1) Tick mark in the box given against the name of each subject of which the study support material is required.
(2) Clearly mention the date on which you wish to collect the CFAP study support material from respective office
of the institute.
(3) There should be a gap of at least one week between submission of requisition form and the intended date of
collection of study support material.
(4) Student must bring their original ICAP Registration Card while visiting the Institute for collection of Study
(5) In case student is unable to collect study support material in person a proper authority letters duly signed by
the student and clearly mentioning the name of person who would collect Study support material should be
provided to ICAP. Photocopy of Student’s ICAP Registration Card should accompany the authority letter.