Our search for a young, enthusiastic, full of energy Chartered Accountant is in full swing. If you are a Chartered Accountant below the age of thirty, you could represent ICAP and Chartered Accountants Worldwide at the One Young World Summit to be held at The Hague in the Netherlands from 17-20 October 2018. The summit attracts the finest young talent from across the globe to share their experiences and ideas and harnesses innovative thinking.
ICAP will be proud to sponsor the successful candidate who will not only get the opportunity to meet influential figures from across the world but will get an opportunity to represent Pakistan at a mega event.
- Chartered Accountant below the age of 30
- Candidates must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Full command in spoken and written English
- Exemplify leadership
- Well read with greater knowledge of current issues
Candidates must demonstrate:
- Evidence of commitment to creating positive change in Pakistan. This commitment can come in many forms; ranging from a high level of involvement in community initiatives to social entrepreneurship or from leading responsible business practices to public service
- Leadership ability and examples
- Concern and knowledge of local and related global issues must be evident
- Ability to generate, articulate and achieve impactful ideas
Application deadline 15th May 2018