In the light of the ongoing spurt of coronavirus and in the interest of the well-being of the concerned, it is advised everyone to observe the following guideline as a proactive measure to safeguard from this infection:
- Regularly and properly clean hands with a sanitizer or wash them with soap and water. This kills viruses that may be on your hands.
- Stay home if someone feels unwell. Also advise everyone to seek medical advice if anyone has a fever, cough and difficulty in breathing.
- Cover the mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing.
- Avoid shake hands and hugging.
- Avoid unnecessary travel.
- Do not allow anyone to stay at RAET/Examination center after the class/exam.
- Avoid congregating in large groups.
All RAETs are also advised to follow the coronavirus advisories issued by the respective provincial government.