Chartered Accountancy is truly a rewarding career capable of changing one’s destiny. Keeping that in mind ICAP council launched Edhi CA Talent Program in 2013 with an objective to reach out and open doors for high performers all over Pakistan.
Following financial support will be given to the selected students under this scholarship subject to continuous performance:
- No Registration Fee
- No Examination Fees
- No Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend (Conditions Apply)
- Boarding and lodging expense (Conditions Apply)
- Registration at Rs.1,500 as against normal fee
- Examination/Exemption fee at Rs.500 as against normal fee
ICAP welcomes/encourages all the talented students of the six (6) disciplines comprising of: Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering, General Science, Humanities, ICS and ICOM, meeting the below criteria to apply:
- Applicants should be amongst the top 20 position holders in any discipline from respective intermediate boards.
- Student of the current session only.
- Permanent resident of Pakistan/Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan.
- Motivated to join the profession of Chartered Accountancy (CA).
How to Apply:
Students meeting the aforementioned criteria may apply for the scholarship by November 15, 2020 by clicking the below link:
For queries email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 111-000-422.