- Member Login
- How to become a member?
- Practicing Requirements
- Fee Schedule
- Online Payment
- Members Resources
- Continuing Professional Development
- ICAP Benevolent Fund
- Training Organizations
- Networking Firms
- Discounts & MOU
- List of Chartered Accountants Firms
- Overseas Chapters
- Inactive Members Outstanding
- Career Enhancement Tips
- ICAP Mentorship Program
- KSA Chapter
Those who have completed the prescribed training and have passed all the prescribed examinations of
the Institute will be eligible for Associate Membership of the Institute.
Please ensure the following is taken care of:
Note: Application form should be completed in all respect and duly signed by the applicant.
Those who qualified from other recognized Accounting Bodies:
A person who is a member from Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia,
These members will have to pass the papers of Advanced Taxation and Corporate
(original not required if photocopies attested by a member of ICAP bearing
Eligibility For Fellowship:
- Practice as an Associate for five years; or
- Non-Practicing Associate for 10 years.
- Payment of admission fee of Rs.2550; and
- Payment of annual fee of fellow or additional fee necessary to increase his fees applicable to a fellow member.
All Queries on the subject to be directed to at email address firstname.lastname@example.org for a reply