The Institute has established the Students’ Endowment Fund since 2008 to support bright and financially deserving students who want to pursue Chartered Accountancy education.
Starting session 1 (S-01) of 2020, students will be supported against ICAP dues & exam fees instead of RAETs tuition fee w.e.f. October 2020 where awarded/credited amount would be adjusted against examination fee in the subsequent session after approval of the awardees list by ICAP examination department.
ICAP encourages all the deserving and talented students meeting the below criteria to apply:
- Minimum A grade (80%) in HSSC or equivalent qualification; or
- Minimum 65% marks in graduation; or
- Minimum two B’s in A Level
For 1st attempt of CAF level:
- AFC passed in 1st attempt
After 1st attempt of CAF level:
- All papers passed in 1st attempt or overall a maximum of one failure in CAF level shall be acceptable.
CFAP/MSA Level (During Training Only)
For 1st attempt of CFAP level:
- Overall a maximum of two failures in CAF level shall be acceptable
After 1st attempt of CFAP level:
- All papers passed in 1st attempt or overall a maximum of one failure in CFAP/MSA level shall be acceptable.
How to Apply:
Students meeting the aforementioned criteria may apply for the scholarship by October 25, 2020 by clicking the below link:
For queries email at email@example.com or call at 111-000-422.